Supporting employees’ health and well being is a key focus area for SYNLAB who offer a wide range of Occupational Health / Wellness tests, working directly with clinics and corporate customers to provide a complete service including test consumables, home test kits and laboratory analysis.
Key areas of testing include:
- ROUTINE HAEMATOLOGY & CHEMISTRY – including Full Blood Count, Glucose, Liver Function Test and Thyroid Function Test.
- ROUTINE MICROBIOLOGY – including Urine Chemistry, Urine Microbiology, Urine for Culture and Faecal Virus Screen.
- INFECTIOUS DISEASES – including Hep A, B and C, HIV, Measles, Mumps, Rubella and Malaria.
- OCCUPATIONAL MEDICINE – including Blood Lead Profile, Urine Chromium, Urine Cobalt and Urine Nickel.
Full details of pathology tests provided by SYNLAB Laboratory Services, including turnaround times and sample collection requirements, can be found in the Laboratory Investigations Handbook available for download here.
SYNLAB also offer specialist Cancer and Women’s Health tests including:
- BRCA – to identify genetic susceptibility to hereditary breast and ovarian cancer.
- neoBona – the new generation of non-invasive pre-natal test, for further information visit the neoBona website.
- PSA – routine blood screening test for prostate specific antigen (PSA) levels.
Contact Us to find out more about SYNLAB’s Private Pathology services.