SYNLAB offer multiple COVID-19 (Coronavirus) testing options to assist our clients in supporting their clients / employees / patients whether they are symptomatic or asymptomatic.
SYNLAB’s COVID-19 testing delivers results with full clinical oversight, all test options can be used independently or as part of an ongoing patient / workplace testing programme.
COVID-19 PCR Swab Test (PCR-RNA SARS-CoV-2)
- Throat and nasal swab.
- Test can be taken if have active symptoms or have been in contact with someone with COVID-19.
- Indicates if someone currently has COVID-19.
COVID-19 IgG / IgM Antibody Test (SARS-CoV-2)
- Blood test.
- Test to be taken 20+ days from the onset of symptoms or exposure.
- Detects COVID-19 antibodies which indicate if someone has had COVID-19.
COVID-19 IgG / IgM Rapid Test
- Finger prick blood test.
- Detects COVID-19 antibodies which indicate if have had COVID-19.
- Approved by MHRA for professional use only in the UK.
- Results within 10-15 minutes.
Blood samples must be taken by a qualified healthcare professional for both the COVID-19 Rapid Test and back to laboratory COVID-19 Antibody Blood Test. SYNLAB has professional healthcare partners available across the UK to assist with onsite sample collections for blood and PCR swab samples.
For the latest UK Government COVID-19 guidance and symptoms visit www.gov.uk/coronavirus
Click here for COVID-19 tests for international travel.