Supporting employees’ health and well being is a key focus area for SYNLAB who offer a wide range of Occupational Health / Wellness tests, working directly with clinics and corporate customers to provide a complete service including test consumables, home test kits and laboratory analysis.
Key areas of testing include:
- ROUTINE HAEMATOLOGY & CHEMISTRY – including Full Blood Count, Glucose, Liver Function Test and Thyroid Function Test.
- ROUTINE MICROBIOLOGY – including Urine Chemistry, Urine Microbiology, Urine for Culture and Faecal Virus Screen.
- INFECTIOUS DISEASES – including Hep A, B and C, HIV, Measles, Mumps, Rubella and Malaria.
- OCCUPATIONAL MEDICINE – including Blood Lead Profile, Urine Chromium, Urine Cobalt and Urine Nickel.
Full details of the pathology tests provided by SYNLAB Laboratory Services can be downloaded here.
SYNLAB also offer specialist tests including:
- BRCA – to identify genetic susceptibility to hereditary breast and ovarian cancer.
- neoBona – the new generation of non-invasive pre-natal test. More information available at the neoBona website
- PSA – for Prostate Health analysis.
Contact Us to find out more about SYNLAB’s Private Pathology services.